Colour Combo: Yellow & Grey
Posted on February 03 2015
The Grey and yellow contemporary colour combination. Beautiful and striking, the match can create a modern finish with a fun and characterful style.
When it comes to colour combinations, there are very few that can fit so many areas of design and decoration as grey and yellow can do. Whether you are looking for a contemporary and vibrant interior for a simple lifestyle or a subtle and traditional space with a luxury feel, grey and yellow fit the requirements perfectly. Grey is an incredibly popular colour for interiors at the moment and it has the fantastic ability to tone down vibrant colours without taking the attention away from them. There is a huge selection of yellow and grey furnishings currently available and I have selected just a few to compliment a contemporary interior.
1. Modern | Rea Three Seater Sofa - Classic mid-century design in warm grey
2. LushTartArtProject | Dark Liver Clock - Modern handmade grey wall clock
3. Muuto | Around Coffee Table - Thomas Bentzen design available in two sizes
4. Finnish Design Shop | Grasshopper Floor Lamp - Iconic design by Greta Magnusson
5. Muuto | MHY Pendant Lamp - Pendant lamp available in seven colours
6. And Then Design | Lean Man Console - Modern design available in seven colours
7. And Then Design | Lela Coffee Table - Available in three standard sizes
8. James Harrison Design | Jonah Two Seater Sofa (Limited availability from MADE)
9. Michael Sodeau Studio | Alarm Clock - Michael Sodeau designed modern clock